5/21/11

Car lane change supporting| own traffic signal

I don't drive so much...
what i feel the fear most is... parking, and changing lane.
I need to check a lot of times to find i can change the lane...

then, today's idea is having some support system for those.

I found that many cars has some blinker systems on their side mirror...


and additionally I am sure that there are some cheep technology that the car is near from the car or not...

then, today's idea is really simple, having own traffic signal on each side mirror.
For example, when we change the lane to right side, he has to be carefully see the prople passed through. then, what if something can tell me that "now it is ok to change the lane"?? ... of cause it would be ok with really trust-alble automated car, so that we don't need to afraid... but the solution is not that sexy... technologically, ok, but design aspect is not that good for me :p

followings are my proposal about showing information

red light means it is dangerous to turn

green light means it is ok to turn

 hmmm.... hope everybody could understand...
the looks-like-traffic signal are shown on the side mirror which we use to confirm...

Changing lane lump will only appear when we show the signal to turn right. if the light is read, it means it is dangerous to change the lane, then green, we can change the lane, or something like that :)


Thank you for reading :)
I would be glad if you can leave a comment, or simple reaction for this post :) ↓↓↓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...