5/5/11

Vocabulary lists from Twitter| Support for Learning English Words

As I said before, or as you can see, my English is not that good...

I bought a vocabulary list today, to learn English :)
Buying a vocabulary list is really easy, maybe this is the 4th or 5th time for me to buy vocabulary lists...
and non of them are of course completed....

What i think when i was learning, or remembering vocabulary is...
"Is it really important????" and "give me only useful word! i just want to talk fluently, not need to be able to read super-intelligent book!!!"
I know i need to remember, but as you will see, most of the vocabulary lists are for tests :( and the fact makes me think that way strongly


Then, what i thought would be interesting is that...
Making a vocabulary list from twitter!
only the "many tweeted words" (except the,  a,  is and other basic words) was summarized, and show it to users...

I think it would be easy enough to divide into levels...

then, we might be able to learn efficiently :)

hmm.... actually today and yesterday's idea are kind of... cheep :p but.... maybe continuing would be important!

Thank you for reading :)
I would be glad if you can leave a comment, or simple reaction for this post :) ↓↓↓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...