5/12/11

Solution for Snoring in hostel with friends

I'm now studying in Finland...

And i will stay here for 2 weeks...
then, i am staying with my friends in a room for 6 persons...

then, sometimes, i was told that "you snored", also when i traveling with my friends...

then, i really feel guilty....

then, today's idea is...

having "shut up" button for each bed,
and if someone snored, and it makes somebody up, the woke up person was allowed to push the button...


and few min later, there might be a victim also...


then, let's say, more than half person said he is noisy,
system can wake him up :)

let's wake the one up! so that people get the same feeling...

hmmm...

maybe there are no needs... i mean, there are few merit to have it for everybody.. but me, actually i think i want to have it...


Thank you for reading :)
I would be glad if you can leave a comment, or simple reaction for this post :) ↓↓↓

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...